Experienced Sheet Metal Workers
We are currently seeking a Ticketed Sheet Metal Worker and a registered 2nd to 3rd year Sheet Metal apprentice with experience in Residential and Commercial duct installation.
The ideal candidate can confidently:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Fabricate and install ductwork
- Install HVAC equipment, heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Onsite job task planning,
- Determine proper layout of systems
- Follow all safety regulations
- Be confident with technology for time sheets & job reporting
- Complete work orders
- Be able to direct and educate apprentices
Refrigeration experience an asset
Gas installation an asset
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision, we are family owned and operated & have been in business for 34+ years with 30+ years of that in the interior. We are a family company that enjoys having a fun work environment and hosting employee evenings often. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, paid holidays, competitive wages, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell reimbursement plan and access to a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our professional team, this position is open immediately.
Please apply by submitting your resume and references to [email protected]
INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- How many years of Sheet Metal experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Drivers Licence?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Gas?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Refrigeration?
Apply today by submitting your resume & references to [email protected] or fill in the application below.
If you email please indicate in your email your answers to the Applicant Qualifications listed above.