Journeyman HVAC/R Service Technicians or Apprentices
We are currently seeking Journeyman HVAC/R Service Technicians or Apprentices for our location in Kelowna BC. with experience in HVAC Commercial AND residential diagnostics, repairs, service, new installation, and Retrofit.
We’re currently offering a signing bonus for new employees!
- Good customer service with a positive attitude towards everyone
- Work daily paperless therefore is confident to work with technology. As we work with Service M8 for scheduling and other online tools.
- Paid by experience level.
- Company Vehicle
- This is a Full-time, Permanent position. With opportunities to grow with the company
We are family-owned and operated & have been in business since 1986 and 30 years of that in the interior. We are a family company that enjoys having a fun work environment and hosting employee events throughout the year. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
The Company Core Values:
Dependable, Ethical, Excellence, Resourceful, Service
Job requirements are:
- Refrigeration ticket (or a a 2- 4th year apprentice)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Encouraged to have PPE and some tools of the trade
- Organized, Responsible, and having a clean appearance is important
- Gas Fitter Ticket is an asset
Some sheet metal experience is an asset.
- You must be comfortable working as a team as well as on your own, can problem solve, and use critical thinking skills.
Our clients are important to us . We’ve worked hard to build a clientele that understands the quality of service we provide is like no other. As a result, our expectations for quality work are unmatched. New employees who prove to be an asset will be entitled to a signing bonus upon their 3-month review. Amount of signing bonus is based on experience level
Additionally, we have the opportunity to offer fully paid training and invest in our employee development. Not only does this give our staff the potential to make a higher income, but it also gives our Company a team of experts that have proven to be the best in their field. Training certificates requested by the employee is 50% reimbursement
Come work with us!
- We offer lots of room for advancement, long-term employment.
- Paid training, paid holidays, top wages $34.00 – $40.00 hr. based on experience,
- A work truck, company work gear.
- Great benefits a work phone, or a cell reimbursement plan.
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can.
If you’re interested in joining our professional team, this position is open immediately. Please apply and attach your resume and references to [email protected]
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or a work permit.