Journeyman HVAC/R Technicians
We are currently seeking Journeyman HVAC/R Technicians with experience in Commercial diagnostics, repairs, service, new installation and Re & Re’s.
Must be comfortable talking to building managers and taking detailed notes. Invoicing for services performed is done on location. Confidence with technology is required for daily job duties and servicing contract clients.
Residential HVAC & sheet metal experience is an asset.
- Gas Fitter Ticket
- Refrigeration ticket
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have PPE and some tools of the trade
- Organized, Responsible and have a clean appearance is important
- Some sheet metal experience is an asset.
- You must be comfortable working as a team as well as on your own, can problem solve and use critical thinking skills.
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision, we are family owned and operated & have been in business for 30+ years with 25+ years of that in the interior. We are a family company that enjoys having a fun work environment and hosting employee evenings often. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, paid holidays, competitive wages, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell reimbursement plan.
If you’re interested in joining our professional team, this position is open immediately.
Please apply and attach your resume and references.
We request that all candidates answer the following questions:
- How many years of HVAC experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Drivers Licence?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Gas?