We are currently seeking a Plumber / Gasfitter Journeyman or Apprentice with Service Residential and Commercial experience for our location in Kelowna, BC with experience on the tools for construction and service plumbing and gas.
We are currently offering a signing bonus for new employees!
- Working well with others is important
- Working daily in a paperless therefore is confident to work with technology. As we work with Service M8 scheduling and other online tools for daily jobs and work tasks
- Paid by work experience
- Company Vehicle
- This is a Full-time permanent position. With opportunities to grow with the company
Qualifications Required and Assets include:
- Journeyman Read Seal or 3–4-year apprentice
- To have a BC gas ticket or are willing to update to a BC Gas Ticket
- To have experience installing gas lines and working on gas appliance’s
- Having Service work experience is an asset
- To be available for on-call
- Construction and residential experience
- Blueprint reading is an asset
- Ability to install and troubleshoot hydronic systems an asset
- Experience with residential and commercial boilers an asset
- To Understand specifications for products and plumbing code
- Valid Driver’s License
- Critical thinker and solutions-based attitude
- Comfortable with the use of technology for job details and timesheets
- To be organized and responsible.
At Vision Mechanical, we are family-owned and operated & have been in business since 1986 and 32 years in the Okanagan Valley.
We enjoy having a fun work environment and hosting employee events. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
Wage is dependent on experience and is negotiable. The signing bonus amount is determined by experience level
We offer competitive wages on experience plus a signing bonus.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long-term employment, paid training, competitive wages, company work gear, PPE, a great benefits plan, RRSP a work phone or a cell phone reimbursement plan, and access to a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our professional team as a Journeyman or Apprentice Plumber, this position is open immediately.
Please apply and attach your resume and references to [email protected]
We request that all candidates answer the following questions:
- How many years of Plumbing experience do you have?
Apply today by submitting your resume & reference to [email protected] or fill in the application below.
If you email please indicate in your email your answers to the Applicant Qualifications listed above.