Residential HVAC Technician
We are currently seeking an HVAC Technician with experience in Residential equipment installations. We are also open to experienced 2-3rd year apprentices with a minimum of 2 years on-site experience.
Some sheet metal experience is an asset.
- Gas Fitter Ticket
- Refrigeration ticket
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have some tools of the trade & PPE
- You must be comfortable with technology to access job information, contacts, billing & time sheets
- Organized, responsible and having a clean appearance is important
- You must be comfortable working as a team as well as on your own, can problem solve, be organized, responsible
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision, we are family owned and operated & have been in business for 30+ years with 25+ years of that in the interior. We are a family company that enjoys having a fun work environment and hosting employee evenings often. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, paid holidays, competitive wages, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell reimbursement plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in joining our professional team, this position is open immediately.
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICTION:
- How many years of HVAC experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Drivers Licence?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Gas?