24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Our 24/7 Emergency Service will minimize the impact of heat loss to your home or business in the middle of winter.
A+ Rating Services
Been In Business
We Offer Free Estimates
EMERGENCY FURNACE REPAIR 24/7
All Day, Every Season
A furnace breaking down in the middle of a cold Kelowna winter can be devastating to your comfort & health. Keep you & your family warm with our 24/7 emergency repair service. We do everything in our power to ensure your furnace is back up and running quickly. To avoid unexpected breakdowns, have us inspect your system regularly. If needed, call our emergency line now at 250-470-9552.
COMMERCIAL EMERGENCIES REQUIRE EXPERTS
EMERGENCY COMMERCIAL SERVICE
Commercial heating and cooling emergencies require experts. In order to quickly identify and diagnose a problem in large HVAC systems can be a challenge. If corners are cut or work is done improperly, you may be faced with more issues in the future. We work with you to avoid band-aid solutions which lead to recurring problems in the future.
- Comprehensive Inspections
- Fast Response Times
- Friendly Service
- Available 24/7
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS
WE’VE GOT ANSWERS
This can depend on a number of factors, like the builder, how much the furnace is used (and under what conditions), etc. Having said that, a typical home heating system should last 15 years or more. The key is proper care & maintenance. Give your furnace some TLC and these systems can last 20 years or more. The case can be made, though, to replace an existing system with a more energy efficient one, even if it’s say 10 years old. Talk with us to see what’s right for you.
Sure, happy to help! Here are a few pointers:
- Set your thermostat between 65F to 68F when you are at home, and less when you are away (or asleep)
- Use a programmable thermostat to save on hydro bills by using less energy when you are asleep or away (or turn the thermostat down manually)
- Replace your furnace filters regularly… as often as once a month, depending on number of people in the home and environmental factors
- Get a furnace tune-up annually
- Make certain that registers aren’t blocked by furniture or drapes, etc.
Most installations on furnaces and air conditioners are usually an 8 hour day with two technicians. You can also add in humidifiers and UV Light to your system which take less time to install as individual components.
Top Brands We Partner With
CHECK OUT VISION MECHANICAL’S PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING