Journeyman Construction Plumber
We are currently seeking a 1-2 Journeyman Plumbers / Gas fitters with Construction experience. Some residential experience an asset.
You must be comfortable working as a team as well as on your own, can problem solve, be organized and responsible.
- Blueprint reading
- Understanding specifications for products and code
- Critical thinker and solutions based attitude
- Communication of project needs to job foreman and colleagues
- Comfortable with use of technology for job details and time sheets
Wage is dependent on experience.
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision Mechanical, we are family owned and operated & have been in business for 30+ years with 25+ years of that in the interior. We enjoy having a fun work environment and hosting employee events. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, competitive wages, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell phone reimbursement plan and access to a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our professional team as a Journeyman Plumber, this position is open immediately.
We thank everyone that applies, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply, attach your resume and references and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Job Type: Permanent
Please include in your email:
· How many years of Construction Plumbing experience do you have?
· Do you have the following licence or certification: Class 5?
· Do you have the following licence or certification: Gas Fitters?
Apply today by submitting your Resume and References to email@example.com or fill in the application below.
If you email please indicate in your email your answers to the Questions Above.