Journeyman Refrigeration Technician
- Servicing new and existing accounts by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, identifying solutions, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
- Troubleshooting issues with all commercial and industrial HVAC / Refrigeration equipment.
- Installing or retrofitting equipment as per specifications, customer requests, blueprints or the current building / plumbing codes.
- Inspecting product quality and installation to ensure conformance and customer satisfaction.
- Documenting service and installation actions by completing electronic forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vast knowledge of most electrical, HVAC, refrigeration systems
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills
- Exercises sound judgement and maintains a professional demeanor
- Dependable, responsible, and punctual
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Confident with technology for timesheets and job reporting
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Safety focused
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic Certification / or record of Apprenticeship
- Available for rotating ‘on-call’ shift
- Indicate which job you are applying for in the subject line
- How many years of HVAC Experience you have
- How many years of Refrigeration experience you have
Apply today by submitting your Resume and References to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application below.
If you email please indicate in your email your answers to the Questions Above.