Journeyman Construction Plumber
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Plumber / Gas fitter with Residential and Commercial Construction experience.
You must be comfortable working as a team as well as on your own, can problem solve, be organized and responsible.
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to re-pipe a house from start to finish
- Experience with residential and commercial boilers
- Understanding specifications for products and code
- Leads by example with safety requirements and standards
- Confident delegating to team members/apprentices as required
- Critical thinker and solutions based attitude
- Prioritizes communication of project needs to job foreman and colleagues
- Comfortable with use of technology for job details and time sheets
Wage is dependent on experience.
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision Mechanical, we are family owned and operated & have been in business since 1986. We enjoy having a fun work environment and hosting employee events. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
We offer lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, 4 day work week ,competitive wages, RRSP match, upsell opportunities, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell phone reimbursement plan, Ipads and access to a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our professional team as a Journeyman Plumber, this position is open immediately.
Please apply and attach your resume and references.
We thank everyone that applies, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- $36.00-$42.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Plumbing: 4 years (preferred)
- In person