Hiring Multiple positions
Vision Mechanical is growing and to fulfill our upcoming projects we are hiring for multiple positions, for full time positions.
We encourage all our staff to be forward thinkers and to go the extra mile whenever we can. At Vision, we are family owned and operated & have been in business for 30+ years. We are a family company that enjoys having a fun work environment and hosting employee evenings often. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
If you have experience in the following please apply today to share to those who may have experience
- 1-3 year minimum experience, comfortable with technology and learning new online systems for a streamlined process.
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Seeking a Ticketed Sheet Metal Worker and a registered 2nd – 3rd year Sheet Metal apprentice with experience in Residential and Commercial duct installation
- Commercial Journeyman HVAC/R Techs
- You must have experience in Commercial Diagnostics, Repairs, Service, New Installation and Re & Re’s. Must be comfortable talking to building managers and taking detailed notes
- Residential HVAC Tech
- 2nd year or 3rd year apprentice with a minimum of 2 years on-site experience. Some sheet metal experience is an asset and Gas Fitter & Refrigeration Tickets.
- Apprentice Construction Plumber
- 1st year (or higher) apprentice with a mandatory 2-year experience on construction site. Be comfortable working as a team as well as on their own, can problem solve, be organized and responsible.
- Journeyman Construction Plumber
- 1-2 Journeyman Plumbers/Gas fitters with Construction experience. Some residential experience an asset.
- Journeyman Refrigeration Techs
- Join our HVAC team is you have experience servicing new and existing accounts by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, identifying solutions, conducting tests, and resolving problem
- Service Plumber/Gas Fitter
- If you have construction experience, great customer service and are comfortable with technology and problem solving apply today.
You can click on the links above to learn more/apply today.